RE: [RC] Response from one of the "rude" riders - Chastain, Shannon L.

WOW I guess all us central riders need to look at Bruce's list again and come up with a plan:-))
Shannon

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tx Trigger
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 10:35 AM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: [RC] Response from one of the "rude" riders

Susan posted: >>>Alyx was also the one giving Susan K grief and yelling "I'm going to protest!" for canceling Sunflower.  Alyx was the one that yelled, "I'm going to protest!" at Eagle Ranch.  Alyx is the one that ran me into a barbed wire fence and ran a Jr rider over at Bell Cow.  It was Alyx and her friend that verbally abused the vet and threatened to protest at Bell Cow.  I'll let the TX riders respond about those rides where she's been a total jerk.<<<

And how many remember the fine display at one of the Grasslands rides a couple years ago  when her horse had been PULLED at the in camp vet check, but she mounted up, and was getting ready to ride on out again. Her dad was telling her to get off the horse, and she yelled at HIM saying "I know this horse, and it is FINE"  It was a wonderful display of horsemanship and sportsmanship, right in front of all the vets, crews, and ride management. She then finally jumped off the horse, and stormed off towards their rig, just leaving the poor animal standing there, with no one holding it. If the horse had been smart, it would have made a run for it, and found someone else to take it home.

At TX Bluebonnet, I had to yell at her for trotting past the pulse box as she was heading out on another loop. This seems to be common practice from the other posts I have read.   She is a spoiled brat.....

Jonni