Re: [RC] rider weight studies, part 1 - GoldenCMK

In a message dated 05/30/2007 9:18:34 A.M. Central Standard Time, kskf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I prefer smaller horses and am at the lower end of the HW division so I always wonder if people are thinking "you need a bigger horse!"
As someone who also loves their smaller Arabs, I understand some people "feel" better riding bigger. I have brought this up before though, if I ride a 14 hand 900 lb Arab and my husband rides a 15 hand 900 lb Arab, which one is better for a heavy weight? I think it is a matter of preference of height. Of course structure and balance are must.

Maria

See what's free at AOL.com.