Re: [RC] Sued For Speed- Values of Horses - Patty P

Can you all tell us what insurance carriers you use? And what you pay?

Patty

-------Original Message-------

Date: 5/30/2007 8:01:50 AM
Subject: [RC] Sued For Speed- Values of Horses

I lived in Texas in the 90's and a stupid 16 year old kid ran my rig off the highway and into a ditch.  Luckily, my horse and I were not mangled, but my horse had some leg strain, probably from slipping.  I was told by the insurance company that if I thought my endurance horse was worth $ 5,000 I should have had him insured.
Mind you, it was 100 % not my fault !!  Maybe the guy with the expensive trail horse should have had extra insurance.  I do feel very sorry for his loss, and stuff happens !  - Heidi Helly

See what's free at AOL.com.