[RC] leather seat-Equissentials-Susan Favro - Dawn Simas

If it weren't for my deerskin seat on my Equissentials, my bucking horse would have dumped me by now.

Honestly, this paint can buck like rodeo stock and I haven't come off him.  I love these pants.  They are the Western Jods with deerskin (much better than any other leather for stick, wear, and comfort) in the crotch all the way to my ankles.  They are not a "full seat" and not a "half seat" I don't think.  I don't recall if they are "endurance seat"...  I got them from Susan Favro at www.healthyasahorse.net , Susan you listening?  Can you tell her what style of "patch" I ordered?  It's not too much, but enough for what you are looking for...

And you can order them with a pocket which is great for chapstick and a vetcard.  :)

Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue