Re: [RC] [AERC_CT_Region] Rude Riders and Great Ride Managers!!!! - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

This goes along with the old addage "you are either a part of the solution or a part of the problem!"  It is everyone's responsibility, as a human, to decide, which it is going to be.  Therefore, I would encourage anyone that has experienced any negativity at a ride to come up with the solution of how they can make it better rather than to complain!

I can not even imagine how difficult it is to put on a ride, manage a ride, and/or volunteer at a ride!  I am, of course, soon to find that out!  LOL!  What I do know is that my thinking processes are always on how to serve and how to make it equal to or greater than!

I am sorry to hear that through all of your rides not one person offered to help with the 'side pass' issue.  Even more so that you were not helped to 'hold your reins correctly!"  So, come on people, 'lend a helping hand!'  What can it hurt or how can it make it a more positive experience for all!

D'Arcy