From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of SandyDSA@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:36 PM
To: Amber@xxxxxxxxxxxx; iceponygoddess@xxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Sued for speed

Probably kept right on going. Reminds me of the IDIOT on a bike in Chesebro a few years ago who attempted to pass on a narrow but not quite single track trail that was rugged, with step-offs and the like - and he came SO CLOSE that he ALMOST got his bike pedal caught on my FOOT in my STIRRUPS! What a MORON. So how to remove those peeps from the gene pool involuntarily?

See what's free at AOL.com.