Re: [RC] Sued for speed - SandyDSA

Probably kept right on going. Reminds me of the IDIOT on a bike in Chesebro a few years ago who attempted to pass on a narrow but not quite single track trail that was rugged, with step-offs and the like - and he came SO CLOSE that he ALMOST got his bike pedal caught on my FOOT in my STIRRUPS! What a MORON. So how to remove those peeps from the gene pool involuntarily?

See what's free at AOL.com.