[RC] certified hay??? - oddfarm

I was just looking a camping and riding area here in south Florida and at the bottom of the page it read,

"The hay you bring will have to be certified as Tropical soda apple free."

I have never heard of such a thing. Any ideas? I buy my hay (orchard/alfalfa) by the truck load and could probably get my hay guy to send some sort of certification, but I just want to know what the heck "Tropical soda apple free" means.

Lisa Salas, the Odd faRM