[RC] Anew Scam to be aware of - Steven Proe

FROM:THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/
PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
LOTERIA  PRIMITIVA E.S

Ref. Number: KE:3-7-14-19-27-31-42-WK.
Batch Number: ES:101-230-110-KC .
Serial Number: 3310-811.
Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held this day Monday the 16th of April 2007.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:2910-7144-6651-CW with serial number:3310-811...drew lucky numbers 4-10-16-21-33. which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 1.750,000,00( One Million Seven Hunderd and fifty thousand Euros)

CONGRATULATION !!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and 40,000,000 individual Email addresses and names from allover the world.This promotional program takes place every three years.

To file for your claim, please contact our FIDUCIAL AGENT

MR.J.P RAYMON,
PAYMENT OFFICER
TEL/FAX:+34-696-331-297
EMAIL: loteria00@xxxxxxxxxxx or infoclaim001@xxxxxxxx

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than JUNE 2007. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications. please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence email to your fiducial claim Agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members and staff thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs,Diana Navarro
Lottery Co-ordinator

NOTE:PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS OFFICE, MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT ABOVE.ALSO MAKE SURE YOU SEND DOWN YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS TO YOUR CLAIMS AGENT FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION.

RELPY TO:loteria00@xxxxxxxxxxx or infoclaim001@xxxxxxxx

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aquí.