[RC] Stop over in Ohio - beckeg

I will be going to the Micheau Madness with 3 horses.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to top for a while to let the horses out.  I figure we will be traveling 10 hours to the ride.  I will be heading out on 80/90 to just past Cleveland and head a bit south to PA.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks

Becke
Sparta, Mi
Tin Cup Springs Ride Manager