[RC] Best way to save on gas prices.. - Spottedracer

Angie I feel ya!!  Though my daughter doesn't get her allowance for two months prior to her ride - in order to cover her entry fee...

And those of us who do multihorse multidays are a little screwed as well.. But I guarantee the FIRST time I don't load my backup - is the day my main mount limps when she's unloaded!  And I think Ginger would KILL me - if I required her to do an LD after doing a 50 or a 1-day hundred.. As far as she's concerned LDs are for Hope and the pony to do... ****grin***

I generally have one friend that goes with me, but currently she doesn't have a mount to ride in enurance.. And she doesn't get along with my backup (something about hitting the ground once too many times on that particular horse......)

My other friends take too many horses to rides - can't physically pack them in along with mine... and I'm not investing in an 8-horse!

- LP