[RC] Ride massages - SandyDSA

Hey guys - RMs especially, what kind of rates do you KNOW are offered when a masseuse comes to a ride to offer massages? One of my VERY good friends is working as a masseuse and is interested in working such venues. He wants to be reasonable for riders - I told him the horses get ALL the help and the riders just...ache. loL! Any ideas?

See what's free at AOL.com.