Re: [RC] Ride massages - Susan

The going rate around me is $1 per minute.  I have a masseuse give chair massages at my ride.  The massage is 5 minutes and she charges me $5.  I think she may give a few more minutes because everyone is groaning...LOL!  Massage is a great thing to do for the riders, IMHO.

SandyDSA@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hey guys - RMs especially, what kind of rates do you KNOW are offered when a masseuse comes to a ride to offer massages? One of my VERY good friends is working as a masseuse and is interested in working such venues. He wants to be reasonable for riders - I told him the horses get ALL the help and the riders just...ache. loL! Any ideas?

See what's free at AOL.com.

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan Young, The Princess of Pink
Your Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)