[RC] Why do you want to know? - sherman

What makes this information so important that you need to have it
immediately?

Kat

Family & friends who have conditioned with & helped to get the horse & rider sent to the competition would likely want to know RIGHT NOW all the good & bad news of the day.

When my son was at an international competition (creative problem solving, Destination Imagination) a couple years ago, I was able to listen online to the awards ceremony. I sat and listened, my heart was racing, I was nearly in tears ‘cause they had just announced the #2 and still hadn’t called his team, and SURELY they hadn’t won first place! OH YES they did! Woohoo, I was jumping up & down & yelling & now crying for happiness. NO, I couldn’t wait until it was over for someone to give me a call, I had to know ASAP! The next year we also got to listen & watch the awards ceremonies online. It was great...and same results (:>) BTW, his DI team is leaving for TN to attend the global finals again next week.

Kathy