[RC] Picky horses and no t.v??? - Chrystal Woodhouse

O.k. as I am doing ALL I can to avoid marking my kids school work and then mowing a 3 acre lawn with a PUSH mower ( our riding lawn mower is broken how..uncivilized!!)
 I have thought of another question that I have been obsessing about lately, my mare needs to put a bit of weight on but she is really not a big eater AND she changes her "tastes" all the time as in 2 weeks ago she would eat KR Phase 5 and then yesterday 2x I put her in her stall with that ( it is like Purina's fat and fibre) and oats... OATS for goodness sake, what self respecting horse doesn't like oats??? Anyway she hardly ate either time.:-(  Now the grass is green and she is in a big field and normally I wouldn't worry but we are off to the OD and I would really like a bit of extra  fat on her, so does anyone have a "sure fire" food that picky horses love???????

Oh and just for curiosity's sake ( yep nosey:-)) I chuckled when I saw Angie's post that she hasn't had T.V for 14 yrs and didn' t know who that guy was, we haven't had T.V for 12 years, ( I was really distressed to find out that Star Trek Voyaguer has been off the air for years :-(  ) actually at one point my hubby said he NEEDED to get T.V as he couldn't talk to his friends at work as they talked about the latest shows and commercials,( I told him to get new and more interesting friends. :-)) Anyway I just want to know if there are other and how many people out there have no t.v.??? And actually I have a t.v and DVD player so in the winter we can watch video's but no t.v channels.

Chrystal