[RC] Terry Banister has invited you - Terry Banister

Hi,

How's it going? Have you heard about Engage yet? It's a completely different online dating site. It's easiest to explain by checking it out. Try it out and join my personal community - right now, there's no charge for memberships (they won't ask for your cred. card).

Single? Join my personal community and I can introduce you to quality singles . Taken? It's fun to play matchmaker and help your friends meet other singles.

 Please accept my invitation. It takes 30 seconds.

See you on Engage.

-Terry

As featured on CNN and in The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, the New York Times, and Newsweek.