[RC] He made it! - Chris Paus

Thanks to everyone who offered good wishes and jingled curb chains! The baby made it to Seattle just fine and is bedded down now  in a cozy stall. I'll bet he's darn glad to get off that van. It was a 2,000 mile journey in 3 days.

I really like this shipper. She called often to keep us updated. She stopped to check on the horses often. She said little Nick is a trooper, better than the big horse. He ate and drank well (good endurance qualities, eh). She was worried about him being cold and only had a draft horse blanket to put on him, so she bundled him up in that. Said he stood fine for it. He's NEVER had so much as a towel on his back before! What a good lil guy.

She stopped at a tack store to buy him a blanket his size and one for the other horse.

She really gives the animals a lot of personal care. I'm impressed! And Nick was a great ambassador for Arabians shooting down the "crazee AyRab" myth.

"The world is what you make of it, friend. If it doesn't fit, you make alterations." Stella, Silverado

Chris

Need Mail bonding?