[RC] 20 minute pulse - Tom Sites

Last fall i forwarded Ride Results from a few years of History of a few rides to be studied of the results when it took 20 minutes or more to pulse down.  I was not privy to the final results but most did not finish tho a few did.  I would suspect the Vets and others that made this rule were made aware to those results and based their opinions on a certain degree of fact.  ts