[RC] re:Barbaro's thoughts - Suzanne Boyd

And I don't even have to show up, I can just send the lab guy?

Funny stuff Dr.Q, and I love ya to death, but you're uh,,how shall I say this politely.... wrong. Thoroughbreds are Live Cover only. No lab guy needed! Which is why how much $$$$ Barbaro can rake in as a stud is probably a mute point......its doubtful he will be capable of live cover.

And FYI, Bernardini won the Preakness. And nearly had Horse of the Year honors sewn up until Invasor trounced him in the Breeders'Cup Classic. Now there remains a good chance that Barbaro will be named Horse of the Year.

Moral of the story: if you're coming back as a stud, come back as a Thoroughbred stud!!

Suzanne