RE: [RC] re:Barbaro's thoughts - Tracey Lomax

Thanks for clarifying, Suzanne, I was also wondering about this because I know that, in SA, you can’ t register a TB unless it’s a result of a live cover.

I think it’s a good ruling, for a few reasons :

  1. It prevents horses being kept for stud when they are so injured that they can’t do a live cover;

  1. It means that you do get fresh blood in.  If I see another Northern Guest baby, I think I’ll puke!

Tracey