[RC] Land Useage, Thanks - Bob Fletcher

Thank you all who responded to my querry on land parcel size for rides.  Your insight and imagination was most helpful.  I was especially inspired by the responses who were able to enjoy  a ride on a smaller piece of property.  I understand now that even a smaller size could work with the right terrain and some points of interest.

I will keep you posted as to whether this idea of mine will turn into anything.
If you have any ideas that you would like to share, please let'em flow!!
Thank you again,