Re: [RC] riding a non-arab means riding smart - MisticalRide

In a message dated 1/10/2007 12:17:58 PM US Mountain Standard Time, chrisnstar@xxxxxxxxx writes:
two legged or four legged variety of baby? LOL

Chris, I am sensing a stroke of brilliance... the relief, when he learns I mean four !!!!

 As much as I kid around about the Arab-centric thing, we had a Spanish Mustang he was Joe.My husband purchased him out of a rent pen in Calif. for $500.00.. We lost him at 26 yrs. last June. Still loved, still missed.

Elaine