[RC] Convention AERC - Allan Buck "Bitless Bridle Inventor" - CTH

I just received a call from Allan Buck to say he will be attending the AERC convention.
Allan is the original designer of the Bitless bridle which he calls the Spirit Bridle.

I talked to Judy at the office and she is booking him time to speak about his bridle.
So all of you who have questions about the bitless bridle will have a chance to talk to him in person.
If you own a bitless bridle regardless of who made it you might want to bring it along to show him and discuss its workings.
You will find him to be a very colorful person with an interesting topic.
If you want ot book some one on one time with Allan please email me privately and I will set up a time