Nancy Mitts

From: Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
They have some incentive to enter a ride and spend a couple hundred bucks to get two and from and upwards to a hundred buck to enter. If all they wanted to do was to be abusive - they could do that on their own back yard.
They get no credit for anything, just like they weren't there plus it would trigger a call from the HWC and hence they would be "in the system."
Truman

Eric Rueter wrote:
Agreed, EXCEPT...The abused horse has already been ridden at the point where the infraction is detected (when the ride manager sends in the results and the office records them) maybe multiple times. By the time the horse / rider are caught up with, they may have

Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live Messenger now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview