[RC] Vendor free day - CTH

Jumping in at the end of the day.

Canadian Trail House will be at the convention with a BIGGER booth:-)
Featuring the "I can't believe it clearance table"

All beta and biothane tack will be sale priced.
New colors and styles.

Cantle packs will be the BEST price ever.
New products include CLOUD Stirrups and the Port Lewis Pad.

As always I like to play    "Lets Make a Deal"
I never like to ship it back to Canada so I am very motivated to sell it all.

Want something special??? Call 1-866-987-4816 toll free.
Preorder for convention and get the sale price on your custom tack.

Planning on some fun contests because I love contests!!!
Looking forward to FUN and visiting.
See you there

Paddi