From: Chuck & Janis [mailto:ashfink@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 11:47 PM
To: steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Horse conditioning trail tips

Hi Steph,

I’m your new neighbor in Oreana and a charter member of the North Idaho Back Country Horsemen in Sandpoint.  I have been asked to do a presentation on trail horse  conditioning from an “endurance competitor” point of view.  Do you have a comprehensive list of the basics that I could use?  If so, would you forward to me?

Thanks so much,

Janis Finkbeiner