[RC] Vendor freebie - beware, this is a blatant advertisement :-) - Susan Favro

Thanks, John, for opening the door for a bit so vendors can let riders know about the special “stuff” we have and are doing!

Healthy As A Horse will be set up at the PNER and AERC conventions. I hope you’ll stop by. We’ll have a “Cool Stuff Demo Table” set up so you can poke, prod, and play around with some of our products.

We have some really cool new things for you to take a look at including:

* A brand, spanking new catalog that’s substantially grown in size

* The Horse Beacon (a tracking system for the pesky lost horses)

* Pressure Pro (tire pressure monitoring system – we’ll have a mock-up at the demo table)

* Looking for a trailer? Talk with us about SilverLite. We’ll have DVDs of several of their models as well as flyers with sample floor plans. We may even have some information about used trailers available for sale (these will also be posted online).

* We’ll have drawings throughout both conventions for all kinds of fun stuff (including some Peyote stitch hand-beaded artwork)

* The Glow Halter (yes, it glows in the dark – we’ll have a dark spot set up at the demo table for you to check it out)

* The Clik-It Sponge Bag (so simple, so effective!)

* The 2007 Healthy Horse Training Log & Ride Journal (your purchase of the log helps supports the AERC Education Committee)

* Toasty Soles for your feet and ear warmers that will fit even when you’re wearing your helmet

* Casel-Equi’s Pro-Endurance vest

* Just Chaps half chaps

* Cloud Stirrups

* The Impression Pad (now you can truly know how if that saddle fits while the horse is in motion)

* AND INTRODUCING: The Strada Saddle. Be sure to stop by to learn more about this incredible saddle. A manufacturer’s rep from England (she’s also an equine chiropractor) will be at the AERC convention and in our booth to show you the saddles and to answer your questions

* There’s just a whole bunch of fun stuff that will be going on at our booths at both PNER and AERC conventions.

For those not going to convention, we’re going to do our best to duplicate our specials on our Web site, including some drawings that are only for you on-line shoppers (and information on our new video rental program).

Whew, thanks, John. I think I’ve got this vendor advertising thing out of my system now. See you Convention and at rides!

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx