Fw: [RC] Vendors Free Day!! - free horse - steelsidedown

I agree Ranelle -- this is fun -- but only once in awhile!

My additions:

Free -- Companion Horse
Tattooed TB, 16+hh, 6yo, broad, easy keeper, gentle, comes when you call his name like a dog!  Is actually an easy ride, but has an old neck injury that bothers him, so he tosses his head with weight on his back.  Track Vet suggested Chiro, but owner was ready to throw in the towel.  He is now boarded with me (in VA) til he finds a home.  He acts no different than the others, is sound, bucks, plays, out runs the Arabs with ease, BUT when you put pressure on that spot in his neck, he does react.

Also really fell for this stallion, I talked so much about him, a friend went out and bought him!  (stinker)
Website:  KABMyNativeMoney dot com  He is a sweetie, with great confromation, size, and bone.  The top three babies on the "Foals Page" are out of Arab mares. (they were taller than their mothers at a year old!)  Perfect cross to calm hot temperments and add size to our fiesty little Arab mares.  Anglo folks, check the pedigree, he's mostly TB!

Jen