[RC] biting horse - Bob Fletcher

I cleaned out my box, so I missed the start of the biting question.  I picked it up from Ambers response,
I have always had good luck positiong myself so when the horse goes to try a bite, he hits himself against my knuckle or elbow.  After a few attempts he begins to understand that I am not hitting him that he is knocking himself and the game is no longer any fun.
I hope this is of some help.
bcf

Bored stiff? Loosen up...