RE: [RC] Biting horse - Katherine Hogg

I think i'll get the vet out to look at him. Hes only recently got worse, but this was about the time he started to lose weight (he always loses weight as soon as it starts to get cold no matter what we do) so I'm thinking his saddle might be hurting him. He also has started to refuse jumps that hes done before and i wouldnt be suprised if it was because of back pain. Thanks for all the advice.