[RC] Thinline Pads! - LinLaurFarms

Great pad!   When I got my new mare, I had Danielle Kanavy McGunigal fit my horse for a Kanavy Saddle. I already had one saddle for my gelding and I wanted to see if it fit her as well. I felt the saddle was slipping a little. Since she was not fit,  Danielle recommended that I continue to use the saddle I had (No she did not try to talk me into another saddle) and use the Thinline Pad to help until her back made some changes.

I have two pads  and my husband & I both use them, never a back issue and the mare even got Best Condition at her next 2 rides. I don't know how it works but, I will keep using them...

Laurie Whaley Pearson

See what's free at AOL.com.