[RC] re: new topics, for Karen - Cindy Collins

On unusual other breeds, obviously Icelandic :)? I have seen a percheron/Arab cross.? Mostly though, an assortment of gaited horses, mustangs, QH, TBs and Arab crosses along with the majority of purebreds Arabs.

My current endurance horse does dressage (won high point at a local show), low level jumping or?cavalletti, and most recently, cattle work on a large ranch.? He's been on loan this spring to a friend of mine who is a real working cowboy.? It's been great for the horse.? He loves the work.? He gets used a couple of days a week.? Since 1999 all my endurance horses do dressage and some low level jumping as a foundation.? I sure wish I had known to do that with all of my endurance horses during the 20 years prior to that :)

Cindy Collins