[RC] Hopeful prospect? HELP! - Thekids18049

Ok. Here we go.

4 year old Arab X Paint. Palomino Overo mare. 14.3hh.

Her Paint sire is the same dad as my full paint endurance horse. He's done extremely well in ECTRA CTR and got his first 50 under him in February and still had enough gas to do 25 miles the following day! He really rocked! Was told by the breeder that the dam was said to have done endurance. He sold her as a 4 year old and then got her back when she was 18. I looked up her name but didn't find anything. Perhaps CTR I don't know. He didn't remember the name of the old owners either but I'm not really concerned about that.

She had an old injury on her leg. Vet checked and everything and was never a problem. There's a scar but I don't think it will affect her at all.

She's been trained for WP but doesn't have the lope down which I'm glad! It may take her a little while to retrain her to really move out. But she just turned 4 so I don't think it will take much. What does anyone think?

Here's a pic of her at a show last month.

She's been shown in all types of halter/showmanship for the past 2 years from 4H and State to the Pinto World Show.

She also crossfires. They told me she did quite a bit at first. Then they sent her to a "professional" for a few weeks and she was much better but still did it sometimes. Then they did some stuff with a chiropractor and she doesn't do it much I guess. Will that be a problem?

If you email me I can send you other photos I have of her. She's a little pricey (5K) but we're talking about a little trade deal because they're QH breeders as well so maybe we'll just pay half price including the trade. They live in Missouri so we'll meet somewhere 1/2 way. Probably do it when there's a ride out in Ohio/Indiana so it'll be worth the gas and the trip. Not that it isn't worth it if we bought her. They told me meeting them halfway and a vet check was included in price. She's up to date on everything.

I like her conformation and she has good feet. The told me she has lots of juice which is making her a little difficult for WP I'm assuming. Can't think of anything else right now.

Kyle

thekids18049 at aol dot com

See what's free at AOL.com.