[RC] Feed regime - Todd Hezeau

Thank you all for your insights and thoughts on this. I like the ideas that have come across and I value all opinions. The idea to keep the gut full and giving them as much of whatever they want, well maybe not whatever they want, in front of them is something I try and always do. She has great gut scores usually. I tried using alfalfa cubes at my last ride soaked down (it's amazing how much water they can soak up) and she seemed to like them. I do increase the feed percentage a few days before a ride and was wanting to do the increase with the Nutrena, but wanted to hear what others thought on the subject.

Safe Riding,
Todd

Be a PS3 game guru.