[RC] Beet Pulp and Arthritis - merryben

Where do these ideas come from.  I was pretty sure horses did not have gall bladders but checked with my contacts.  Here is the definitive word from a very experienced ride vet with a Ph.D. in equine nutrition and I quote........................

No, they don’t have a gall bladder.  Any link between beet pulp and arthritis sounds like a total crock to me.

(And yes, you can forward this).

mb