[RC] Dainty Horses - Vchorsegal

Hi-
  I agree with Angie- I really think I would pass. I can overlook one flaw, but several may not be fair the horse ! Fine bone, narrow chest, and possibly crummy hooves are all a flaw in themselves.  I would consider how her weight & chest size will be ultimately, but really consider carefully. Realize that horses carrying more than about 23% of their body weight don't finish a 50, according to one study. It's not just the initial cost, but all the time, training & emmotions that go along with it ! Good Luck !
-Heidi Helly

See what's free at AOL.com.