Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 6:46 AM
Subject: [RC] horse manure

To try to keep this on topic, horse manure makes great fertilizer.
"If every us citizen ate just one meal a week composed of locally and organically raised meats and produce we would reduce our conuntry's oil consupmtion by over 1.1 million BARRELS of oil every WEEK."  Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barb ara Kingsolver  (non fiction narrative)

--

Kathy