Re: [RC] horse manure - Carolyn Loedeman

To try to keep this on topic, horse manure makes great fertilizer.

A bit of trivia:  On RFD tv I watched the other day the experts said that an average 1200lb horse produces 50lbs of manure a day ---9000lbs a year!!    So on average our smaller endurance horses would produce less, but that still is a lot of body building cleaning stalls.
Carolyn