[RC] Supportive endurance saddles for TRUE heavyweights - Connie Owens

Hi all,
I'm looking for opinions from heavyweight riders (true heavyweights without tack) on endurance saddles that have worked out for them and their horse. I'm considering getting/investing in a quality leather saddle that will fit me and my horse. My budget I'm thinking is around $1,500 (maybe!).  My horse is a 14.2 stout Arab with a table top back and narrowish shoulders (from an aerial view, from the wither to hip he is triangle shaped not rectangle). And he is short backed too of course (which helps him pack me around though) so that limits how long the saddle can be (not over 26").  Have been looking at the Tucker endurance saddles, and I do like them. My present and previous saddles have been treeless endurance and I  think I'm at the point where I want more support and stability. Right now I'm riding him in a Hilason endurance treeless which he's very comfortable in. I'm not looking to do a lot of 50's but mostly 25's (it's been a couple of years since my last endurance ride, life happens you know Smiley emoticon  ).  Any info will be most appreciated!

Connie