Re: [RC] Conversions/gas /Canada/Dr Q - Chrystal Woodhouse

O.k .well  then we Canadians really get to whine as our diesel right now  is at $3.78/gallon  AND we have to travel far to get ..................well anywhere .:-) ;-)
However as I look at my darling foster son who has had a pretty cruddy life through no fault of his own and think of the people I see when I help out at the soup kitchen I have a pretty hard time feeling sorry for myself because  I may have to miss a horse ride this year due to  fuel costs!!
Chrystal
P.S> Dr.Q as everyone in Canada could tell you, beer is  a neccesity NOT a luxury item, it is right up there with toilet paper,milk and bread !!:-) ;-) ;-)