[RC] Conversions - April

Google is great for such things.

Just type in "13 kg in lb" (no quotes) and you'll get 28.66 lbs.

"1 gallon in liters" = 3.78 liters

"3.78 x 1.3 euros in dollars" = $6.68

April
Nashville, TN

On 5/4/07, Smith, Dave <dsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So Leonard, not to sound too parochial, but how many U.S. pounds are 13 Kgs? (I actually tried to learn the metric system once, but since no one else was using it,  I gave up).  Also if gas costs 1.3 euros per liter, and diesel 1 Euro per liter, how does that translate to the cost of a US gallon?  Finally, do you find that most European horse owners are middle income, or is horse ownership more an upper income activity?  Just curious.  --Dave