[RC] rushcreek horses - Alice Yovich

My gelding who I have begun to compete in CTR is Rushcreek breeding. He is about 15.1 hh and I just love riding him. His dam was Rushcreek Fawn, who was culled in the early 70’s b/c she couldn’t get in foal in a herd situation but she later went on to have 4 foals that I know of for sure…may have been more. Freeley, my horse was by Rushcreek Greeley. He did endurance and then was injured and retired. I acquired him to be my daughter’s pony club horse, but he ended up being my partner instead. I just adore these horses.

I know a breeder who has a half Shagya gelding for sale who is currently a yearling. He is out of Freeley’s sister, but the Shagya Stallion Budapest. His name is Wineglass Ripple. I want this colt badly, but he’s going to be smaller than I think I should ride, and my husband has thing about me buying another horse right now. He doesn’t mind me breeding my mare to bring along my next horse, but he has a thing about me laying out the money right now to buy another horse. Silly man…can you tell he’s not a horse guy?

Alice Yovich, LMT

Massage Therapist

Arlington, TX (reg 4)

www.equithreads.com