Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Rushcreek Horses

Last fall I bought my first mare with Rushcreek breeding.  Had her shipped from Nebraska.  Have not got her under saddle yet. She is just over 14h.  BUT as I am not getting any younger, don't mind a shorter horse.  I have ridden short ones in the past and did ok.  I am not likely to be first in anything any more.  lol  I started placing a saddle on her, forgot to retighten the cinch and the saddle fell under her.  She just stood and did not fuss at all but looked at me:  to do something. I think that is a good start.