Re: [RC] Who to blame for high fuel costs - on Ridecamp??? - Angie Fura

I think there's a perception that drastic lifestyle changes are needed to reduce gas consumption.  Conservation doesn't have to be a monumental thing.  Things like keeping tires properly inflated, performing regular car maintenance, and minimizing useless trips can be very effective in reducing gasoline consumption.  These are things we can all do easily.

Also, buying products that are made locally can reduce gasoline consumption.   If you can get a product that doesn't need to be shipped hundreds of miles to bring it to market, it saves lots of fuel.   In some cases, you may have to pay extra, but to me, its worth it.

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 25/55
www.tracetribute.com

I agree, and wish there were a way to reduce oil consumption.  There must be a way.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.