Date: 5/3/2007 9:24:19 AM
Subject: [RC] (OT)don't buy gas - Patty P

>>>Well, it definitely wont work if everyone thinks its a joke. I say we
give it a try.It has worked in the past. It might help...why not try?<<

It has NOT worked in the past. This has been suggested in emails going back
to 2000 (if not before). The link I posted yesterday gives history on this
e-mail, and explains how not only does it not work, but some areas where
folks did try it, had long lines for fuel the day before and after. You are
NOT changing how much fuel you use! All you are doing is changing the day
you buy it? I am confused why some believe it will do anything significant
to the oil industry...except give them a chuckle that this e-mail is again,
making the rounds in the cyber-world. Read more here:

Jonni