[RC] Easyboot Custom - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

Of course it would be cheaper. The 75 is full retail price. All manuf are at
full retail and the vendors can be lower if they choose

Patty P <desertridingal@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think it is cheaper going
through a vendor. I would go through easy care. I get all my boots from them.
You have to order the customs online only. They are WORTH EVERY PENNY! Finally,
they made a boot that works for me in every way! I use the custom with a pad. I
wrap the pad around the foot with tape, then bandage so that no little stones
can get under the pad. Then put that into the boot. No stone bruizes, no little
rocks getting inside the boot, and it NEVER falls off or rubs. Just perfect!

Patty
"The Horse: Here is nobility without conceit; friendship without envy; beauty
without vanity; Where grace is laced with muscle, and strength by gentleness
confined. There is nothing so powerful, nothing less violent; there is nothing so
quick, nothing more patient. A willing servant, yet no slave." --Ronald Ducan,
Poet

Geckogal85

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.