Re: [RC] Clippers - Beth Walker

Well, I just used the oil that came with the clippers, and made sure I stopped frequently, cleaned the hair out with the enclosed brush, dripped some oil on the blades (switched it on for a second), then cleaned off the excess oil so I didn't end up with an oil spot on the horse - which doesn't clip well - ask me how I know... ?:)