[RC] - Katrina Mosshammer

Mr. Dick,

Why would we need to speed things up back home? For those that want to go fast there is nothing stopping them. But why force everyone else to?

My reply would be "I paid for use of this porta potty and I will use however I want to. If you don't like the way I use it you can walk down the street and use the restroom at the four star hotel."

Katrina

>>For International competition, however, in order to produce a POOL of horses and riders who can actually PARTICIPATE in WEC's and such around the world, perhaps the modified CoC time is a (gentle?) nudge at endurance communities around the world who believe that "To Finish Is To Win" to now "get onboard" and speed things up back "home".
    Perhaps, and of course I have no firsthand knowledge of any of this, the USEF would like that very thing to happen...'hey, let's speed things up and maybe we can find the number of horses and riders we need to PRODUCE some medals... (you know, knock knock on the port-a-potty door of endurance, "HEY, either do it or get off the Pot!")'

I'm asking Philip K. Dick to leave my laptop now,
Frank<<