Re: [RC] GPS Last sentence wrong. - Don Huston

At 03:05 PM 4/24/2007 Tuesday, you wrote:
Hello Kathy,
When Dave said he rode from Hwy49 to a mile past Poverty Bar and then didn't say that he rode back to where he started I assumed (that dangerous word) that he made a oneway ride across the river and up to the highway to the north and was picked up by whomever dropped them off at the 49 crossing. I have done several such oneway rides (not on the Tevis trail tho) and that's why I also added "If that is what you rode". If it wasn't then something else is wrong, can't tell from here, too far away.

Don Huston