[RC] LQ question...well sort of - Katrina Mosshammer

  I am looking for an entry step to put on Mom's LQ trailer. I can find plenty of the kind that fold up underneath the trailer, but what I'd rather have is the kind that flips up and folds flat against the side of the trailer. I have seen them on other trailers so I know they exist. :-)  I have searched all over the internet, checking RV sites and trailer sites and haven't been able to find one. I have found carpet covers for them though. :-P   Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody knew of a parts place or supplier or anywhere/one that carries these. Thanks!

Katrina Mosshammer - Manager
Mid-Summer Night's Madness
Clayton, Oklahoma
Central Region